On one hand, I find stories like this incredibly sad. The complete lack of understanding that so many people in this country have when it comes to their health, and how their health affects more than just how they look.
On the OTHER hand though, it makes me smile. A lot :). It gives me hope that there are people willing to make actual changes, even when it’s hard.
My mom just called the type of food I eat weird.
Let me tell you what I get in terms of groceries:
spinach, celery, carrots, apples, feta, salad dressing, pistachios, canned tuna, peanuts, whole wheat tortillas, peanut butter, nutella, hummus, juice, almond milk, dried fruits, kale, quinoa,…
10 Notes/ Hide
- newyorkhealthy said: Keep up the good work and don’t get discouraged! You know it’ll be so worth it in the end :) x
- junkfoodvegan likes this
- ixthemercuriuslunalight likes this
- licensedpsychologymajor likes this
- gosweatglitter reblogged this from crossfit-finesse
- crossfit-finesse reblogged this from towintoday